- My memory has already gone, so after I read your 5 things...no offense, but I probably won't remember. Seriously though...I just finished reading The Great Gatsby a few weeks ago and I would struggle to tell you the story line. I don't remember fabric names, pattern names, people's names, titles of movies.... It's terrible. I think it happened after having my children...bless their hearts. I hope they grow up to be brilliant because I think they have a lot of my stolen brain cells bouncing around in their noggins in addition to their own.
- I love to talk, chat, shoot the breeze.... I am verbose. I could say it's because I don't get out much, which I don't, but I've been this way since I was a teen.
- In my head I love the idea of sitting around on my back porch on a pleasant morning, coffee in hand, quilt on the lap, and a good book without any interruption. But, if I was actually offered that morning I'd probably pass it up, run around and do 20 things at once, and then lament that I need some time to relax. I don't think relaxation is in my genetic code.
- I LOVE Paris! LOVE! I would seriously live there for a year. Then I think I'd be over it. But, I adore it there. The food, the language, the people.... Le sigh. ;)
- I want to be a dolphin trainer. Nope...I'm not jerking your chain. I really do want to be a dolphin trainer. I became a teacher and then a mother. Both very similar to dolphin training. (Well, aside from the lack of dolphins, but there's definitely training involved in those jobs.) And while I wouldn't change my former job, or my current one., I will always want to be a dolphin trainer.
5 Things About Me
QuiltCon is having a link up for people to share 5 things about themselves so you feel more familiar with others when you see them around and about. So here goes nuthin'....